1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions ("Competition") featuring in hornyandsingle.net unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside hornyandsingle.net reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in Europe or the United Kingdom. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct, email address and phone number stated on the site must be correct.
6. Affiliates, employees of hornyandsingle.net or any associated company and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside Europe or the United Kingdom and/or car hire. Should the prize include travel, the entrant must warrant he/she has no legal or physical impediments that would either prohibit or result in the prize having to be of higher value than if the Entrant had no impediments
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. hornyandsingle.net assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over and have no impediments that would disqualify you from receiving the prize
10. hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, hornyandsingle.net in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed (except where the Competition Notice states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and hornyandsingle.net discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of 'brute force', 'script' or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition, although some competitions may be open only to subscribing members. There is no charge to register with hornyandsingle.net if registration is required as part of the entry process. hornyandsingle.net competitions may charge premium rate only entry and may not offer a free entry route.
16. Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. Prize winners will be notified by email. Details might be discussed by phone. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the hornyandsingle.net website in which the competition appeared.
18. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
19. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
20. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of hornyandsingle.net and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
21. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
22. hornyandsingle.net does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although <host%> will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
23. In consideration of hornyandsingle.net agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that hornyandsingle.net (and third parties authorised by hornyandsingle.net) may make any and all Entries available on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant <host%> (and third parties authorised by hornyandsingle.net) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
24. hornyandsingle.net does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. hornyandsingle.net may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
25. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, hornyandsingle.net reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
26. hornyandsingle.net cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. hornyandsingle.net is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude hornyandsingle.net's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
27. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and hornyandsingle.net reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
29. By providing hornyandsingle.net with your personal data you consent to hornyandsingle.net transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK. If hornyandsingle.net does make such a transfer it will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your personal data is protected.
30. The Competition and Rules will be governed by European law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Europe.